Monday, March 5, 2007

2007 Red Deer Sportsman Show


Spent some time at my favourite booth at the show Mors Kochanski , a great outdoors survival instructor.


Had my picture taken with Bonkers the black bear. In the pic he looks like he's stuffed but believe me he's real. I was three feet from his right ear and he's very real.




Thanks to the folks from Discovery Wildlife Park , particularly Ruth LaBarge the trainer, for bringing these bears in. BTW: Bonkers is a movie star and even had his picture taken with Elizabeth Taylor.

New this year was a sausage making workshop hosted by the folks from Atlas Cutlery and Butcher Supplies from Edmonton.





Lots of memberships sold at the RDFGA table.


I don't know who won this raffle - but I know I didn't . . .
It goes for a good cause...and better luck next year!

No comments: